Friday, February 5, 2010

Hope's Hawaiian Sandwiches.

Okay, so maybe that name is totally lame, but the fact still stands that these -ARE- my Tennesee cousin Hope's sandwiches. And they are bite sizes of yumminess! Even with my Holy Meal Plan on the fridge, some days I just do not want to cook, so I whip these up in a jiffy and everyone is pleased as can be. We've had these several times since my other cooking cousin Candace introduced them to me.



It's plain and simple. Take some Hawaiian rolls, cut them open, and put in any kind of meat and cheese you like. I prefer ham, and Daddy likes roast beef. I also slather them up with butter on the inside first. When they are still open-faced, I sprinkle on some garlic salt, then I close them up, put on a little more butter and garlic salt on top (just a little), and bake them in the oven, til the cheese is melted. They are delicious, and I recommend making 2x what you think you will want.



Simple, but not plain! Delish!

No comments: